The Alpine Stretch Jacket from Montane's Tactical Range is a lightweight mountain shell.
- Constructed from a robust, two- way stretch fabric that is fast drying and durable with a light DWR finish
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable with three-point adjustment and wired peak
- Hood features rear cordlock adjustment kennel to prevent icing up
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Two map-sized mesh lined chest pockets for storage and additional venting
- Two zipped mesh-lined hand pockets for storage of essentials whilst on the move
- Two zipped sleeve pockets for storage and additional venting and Velcro patch for rank slide holders
- Full length two way YKK centre front zip with anti-snag baffle and wind-strip
- Low profile cuffs with grab tabs that can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
- ‘Kite Control’ split drawcord arrangement in the hem for ease of adjustment to the front or rear of the jacket with internal cord clip
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Who pays for international import taxes?
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes on receipt of the package in the destination country. The customer is responsible for any customs charges that may be applied to the shipment.
Brigantes Consulting Ltd has no control over these charges. Local customs offices determine these charges and Brigantes has no way of knowing what these charges may be in advance. Brigantes Consulting Ltd is not responsible for any actions taken by customs or the chosen package delivery service.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.