90L Backpack System -1.2
- 2 outer pockets
- 2 duplex duo pairs
- 1 support belt
The backpack has a volume of about 60 liters.
The outer pockets are 11 liters each.
The volume of the lid is 8 liters.
Weight complete 4.9 kg.
Weight without side pockets 4.3 kg.
Dimensions: B = 36, H = 80, D = 20 cm.
- The bag is anatomically shaped and follows the shape of the back to allow the entire upper body to take up the load.
- The lid and side pockets are removable and can be worn separately or together as smaller backpacks.
- The lid has two large compartments with a zipper opening. The big thing, at the top, is easily reached when you sit on your backpack at break. Inside the lid there are two smaller compartments.
- At the top of the lid there is a bracket for helmet or rainwear / masking net.
- At the back of the large bag is a large U-shaped zipper opening in the upper part of the bag.
- A smaller U-shaped zipper opening that opens up the sleeping bag compartment is located in the lower part of the bag.
- The side pockets have longitudinal, full-length zippers on both sides to be easy to get into during breaks or if the bag is in a tent.
- The belt is center suspended and follows the movement of the hips.
- The carrying pads have a handset for the handset.
- On the back of the bag you can attach a smaller backpack with the duffel straps.
- The belt is 83 cm long, and has D-rings for pull
Changes from previous versions of the bag:
- The outer pockets are fitted with a zipper instead of with a strap/buckle. Easier and faster to take off and put in, and easier to assemble the side pockets into a small bag
- The hip belt is sewn with an edge band so it keeps the shape better
- Stitched straps for lateral stabilization of the hip belt
- A stronger 10 mm zipper
- The openings for the inner compartments on the lid are both easily accessible when the lid is open
- A hole band at the back of the lid to attach duffel straps in, if the lid is to be used as a small backpack
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.