90L Backpack system -17 /1.2
- Shaped to sit really snugly along the back.
- Rigid head hole and cut out in the lid to allow you to lean your head back when wearing the backpack.
- Shoulder pads are made from plastic foam and 1mm hard plastic for comfort and even balance of the weight. They have a chest strap and attachment for handset/microphone.
- The main compartment has a large U-shaped zipped opening to access the top part of the backpack.
- The sleeping bag compartment in the bottom of the backpack can also be accessed through a U-shaped opening in the bottom of the backpack.
- Two 11L removable side pockets with zipped opening on both sides that can be accessed when you sit on the backpack or store it in the tent. The side pockets can be carried as backpacks them selves.
- Top lid that also can be carried as a hip pack or small backpack. The top lid is designed to carry a spare sweater, mines, a hydration system, your admin book or similar. 3L Front of lid compartment with zip for flashlights, spare batteries, insect repellant etc. Holder for a helmet, your poncho or similar on top of the lid.
- Hole band and webbing with MOLLE attachment for extra pouches and bags.
- Hip belt with plastic sheet and firm foam for comfort and stability
- The hip belt is center attached, allowing for free movement. Sledge attachment points on the hip belt.
- Velcro patch for owner marking.
- Roll up ends on all straps.
Dimensions: W=36, H=80 & D=20 cm.
Weight: 4900 g.
Weight without the side pockets: 4300 g.
Enhancements from earlier versions of the 90L backpack:
- The outer pockets are fitted with a zipper instead of a hole band / buckle. Easier and faster to take off and to put them back.
- The hip belt is sewn with edge bands so it keeps the shape better.
- Fixed strap for side stabilization of the hip belt does not get lost and does not break as the rubber cord did.
- Change to a stronger 10 mm zipper from 8 mm
- The openings on the inside compartment in the lid are now both accessible when opening the lid. It is easier to access now
- A hole band at the back of the lid for attaching duffel straps, when the lid is to be used as a small backpack
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Who pays for international import taxes?
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes on receipt of the package in the destination country. The customer is responsible for any customs charges that may be applied to the shipment.
Brigantes Consulting Ltd has no control over these charges. Local customs offices determine these charges and Brigantes has no way of knowing what these charges may be in advance. Brigantes Consulting Ltd is not responsible for any actions taken by customs or the chosen package delivery service.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.