Allak 2 remarkably light yet impressively strong Allak models are well-suited for anything from summer paddling to winter ski mountaineering, and from year-round backpacking to all-season peak bagging. They are easily light enough for mobile journeys, where you move your camp every day, and their two-entrance construction allows for superb ventilation options in warm weather. At the same time, the Allak's three-pole dome structure is strong enough for summer or winter base camp use in all but the worst conditions, and the fully freestanding construction make it ideal for tough pitching conditions, such as rocky ground and sand.
In addition, its two integrated vestibules are set parallel to the sleeping area, giving excellent access to gear storage space as well as ease of entry and exit. Since its introduction, paddlers have valued the Allak’s ability to be pitched nearly anywhere, while backpackers choose it for its roomy stability and light weight. Mountaineers appreciate both the Allak’s freestanding design, compact footprint, and its roominess, as well as its ability to deal with snow loading. And taller adventurers find its length a welcome comfort.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Fully free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Who pays for international import taxes?
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes on receipt of the package in the destination country. The customer is responsible for any customs charges that may be applied to the shipment.
Brigantes Consulting Ltd has no control over these charges. Local customs offices determine these charges and Brigantes has no way of knowing what these charges may be in advance. Brigantes Consulting Ltd is not responsible for any actions taken by customs or the chosen package delivery service.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.