New ANARIS is a very light and airy two-person ridge tent inspired by the first Hilleberg model, the Keb. Conceived for warm-weather backpackers and trekkers who prefer hiking with trekking poles, its two-vestibule construction is configured so the occupants sleep parallel to the vestibules. This provides impressive room for two people, with plenty of space for both and a dedicated entrance and vestibule for each. It also offers – along with the Anaris’s remarkably low weight – voluminous luxury for the solo traveler.
Backpackers who use trekking poles for hiking often look for a lightweight way to integrate their poles into their shelter. While many choose a minimal setup, such as our Tarp 5 and Mesh Tent 1, the Anaris offers an elegantly light solution for those who prefer the comfort of a true Hilleberg tent. As with all our models, the Anaris has linked outer and inner tents, allowing simultaneous pitching of both or separate use of either. Roll both doors on both vestibules completely away, and the inner tent’s full mesh doors and entrance walls provide superlative venting for very warm conditions.
The Anaris offers more levels of versatility, as well. While built for a trekking pole pitch, it can also be set up by suspending the ridge ends, and either one or both of the outer tent walls can be fully rolled away for maximal breeziness in hot weather. And for those who want the option of a more minimal shelter solution on some trips, the outer tent alone makes a kind of “super tarp”: it offers the full functionality of rolling away walls and vestibule doors yet weighs just 640 g (1 lb 7 oz).
- Ridge construction has Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and can be pitched with trekking poles or by suspending the ridge ends, making for a very light yet strong tent.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- The Anaris has plenty of room for two and is also a very light and spacious mansion for one.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires using the guy lines that come attached to the connectors between the outer and inner tent walls.
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.