Anjan 2 created specifically as very light tents for use in snow-free conditions, and are especially good for mobile adventures. All have catenary patterning on the outer tent walls to ensure constant venting while still offering excellent protection from the rain, and their single opening pole sleeves offer quick pitching. Their inner tents have an all mesh door and a large mesh vent in the rear wall for continual air flow. For very warm conditions, you can fully roll up the rear wall of the outer tent, and you can completely roll away the Anjan’s vestibule.
Anjan 2 is ideal for warm weather comfort seekers who want to “size up” but still keep the weight very low.
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Who pays for international import taxes?
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes on receipt of the package in the destination country. The customer is responsible for any customs charges that may be applied to the shipment.
Brigantes Consulting Ltd has no control over these charges. Local customs offices determine these charges and Brigantes has no way of knowing what these charges may be in advance. Brigantes Consulting Ltd is not responsible for any actions taken by customs or the chosen package delivery service.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.