Alpine Guide 35+ (MultiCam)
Following two years of hard work Deuter Alpine Guide 35 in Multicam is now available. Fresh into the warehouse this classic mountain rucksack has been updated and modified to suit the needs of operators in the mountain environment.
Using the Deuter Alpine, X-Frame back system the pack is one of the most stable and comfortable packs to carry. The lid is extendable to accommodate expanded loads and allow for ropes or other pieces of hardware. In order to maximise functionality, it has a long side opening zip, which allows you to access the full body of the pack without disturbing the load under the lid or having to completely empty the pack.
The hip belt is removable and uses the Vari-Flex system, which enables it to move with you when moving thereby improving comfort and performance. A double pull waist belt gives secure adjustment and the sternum strap helps the load to remain in the right place on your shoulders.
The pack comes with a removable sit mat and is compatible with hydration bladders up to 3 Litres. The sides of the pack provide ski loops and the front of the pack has points for two ice axes.
Overall this is the pack for mountain operations. It has long been the go-to pack for people working in the mountains and is the only option for the military mountaineer.Deuter Guide 35+ Features
- 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6/Duratex fabric
- Alpine Back System with removable aluminium X-frame
- Pivoting VariFlex hip belt with bilaminate foam
- Removable hip belt with gear loops
- Load adjuster straps on hip and shoulder straps
- WebLock non slip shoulder harness buckle
- Soft edge constructed shoulder straps
- Side access zip
- Separate base compartment with zipped access and optional divider
- Height adjustable lid with inner and outer lid pockets and attachment loops
- Re-enforced grab handle
- Rapid Access snow skirt opening system
- Detachable rope strap
- Compression straps can be used on side or front of pack
- Twin ice axe attachment points with metal compression buckles
- Re-enforced ski attachment straps
- Attachment loops for optional helmet holder
- Front crampon straps
- Removable foam sit mat on inside of pack
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.