The Dyneema 2.0mm guy rope is made from the strongest fibre in the world and actually has a higher strength-to-weight ratio than steel. The extreme high tensile strength makes the Dyneema fibre the first choice among climbers and now also among campers. Even though it only has a diameter of 2mm, it is extremely hard-wearing, making it more than capable of making your tent stand firm even under extreme weather conditions. The reflective design makes it easily identifiable at night.
- Ultra-light and strong guy rope
- Dyneema is the world's strongest fibre
- Extremely high tensile strength
- 15 x higher weight-to-performance ratio than steel
- Almost unbreakable
- Extremely durable
- Reflective yarn built in feature
- Suits the triangular lock slider
- Standard with LW and ULW tents
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.