Canford - 202 - 003 - L08
Matt brown 'pull-up' leather contrasts perfectly to cool down the warm metallic ivory textured dial, and grey-gold chrome hour markers. A red-tipped seconds hand adds a little pop of colour inside the brushed steel casing.
These premium leather straps are produced in small batches and over time, the matt nap will develop into a smooth sheen like an old leather belt. The straps are shaped to fit the case perfectly, with a single-fold brushed deployant buckle that clicks closed to the right size every time, with our luminous shield machined into it.
- Swiss Made 5-jewel Ronda 715 quartz movement with custom date printing at 4 o'clock
- 5 year battery life with EOL indication
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Domed & anti-reflective coated hardened mineral crystal
- Triple sealed 6mm knurled crowns
- Bolted down caseback with oversize seals
- Internal rotating bezel with SuperLuminova marker
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Premium matt pull-up leather strap with nubuck lining and deployant buckle
- 9H-3H - 44mm excluding crowns
- 12H-6H - 54mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Maximum thickness - 13.5mm
- Strap width - 22mm
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.