The tactix® Bravo GPS sport watch for tactical training and outdoor navigation combines specialised tactical functionality with fitness training and smart features in an all-black, rugged and tough design that is built for the tactical environment and the dual-mode display guarantees great readability under regular conditions or can be switched to support operation with night vision goggles.
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display™ in colour with high-strength domed sapphire lens
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments
- Stainless steel EXO™ antenna with bezel coating of black diamond-like carbon (DLC), knurled for increased abrasion resistance, anti-reflectivity and rugged finish
- Stealth all-black, rugged and tough design inspired by the requirements of tactical gear intended for use in the field
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Dedicated tactical activity profile with special tactical data field setup with dual grid coordinates and preloaded applications like Jumpmaster and waypoint projection.
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode.
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.