When Hilleberg first introduced the Keron, it quickly became – and remains today – the standard tent for polar expeditions because of its superb durability, excellent stability in high winds, roomy interior, and simplicity. These same traits have made Keron and Keron GT models ongoing favourites of anyone wanting a tent that is exceptionally sturdy yet relatively light in weight, that will work for any situation, and that will handle many years of use. This includes both “professionals” – mountain guides, forest rangers, search and rescue teams, military special operations units, and the like – as well as families, hikers and other “regular” users.
Both Keron and Keron GT models are admirable choices for any backcountry adventure, from demanding, extended winter expeditions, to long or short rambles in mountains and/or forests, to casual coastal jaunts, to relaxed overnight camping outings in your local recreation area.
The extended vestibule, GT versions are especially good choices for dog mushers and cycle tourers because the extra-large vestibule allows plenty of storage space for sled or bike equipment. In fact, you can park two bicycles in the Keron 4 GT’s vestibule!
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for four occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continouse sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.