The Lofoten 2 ULW, with a race-weight of 500g, is one of the lightest two-layer, two-man tents in the world and definitely has the smallest pack size. This is all down to the new, state of the art aluminium poles with ultra-short segment lengths, enabling an uncompressed pack size of only 11 x 22cm. The fabric is the new Nortech T-NY 7D with a weight of only 26g/m2 and a thread count of 580. The 3 layers of silicone coating on each side ensure high durability, water repellency and the new Flex-rope Suspension System adds high flexibility and strength. The Lofoten can transform from a 2 to a 1 man by simply replacing the inner tent.
- Ultralight race tent
- Extremely compact
- Very quick to pitch
- Possible to pitch inner tent alone
- Centered foot end pole to optimise space
- Integrated adjustable floor webbing with rings
- Ultra-lightweight reflective Dyneema guy rope 1.2 mm
- 3 extra guy rope attachment options for more strength
- Arches and 2 mesh ventilations to optimise airflow
- Comes with a free bonus pack incl. pegs, guy ropes etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.