LYNX - Lined Long Sleeve Zip Top
A mid layer that can also function as the perfect baselayer. The Lynx is lined with a unique wool mesh that traps air and improves ventilation as well as breathability and has our popular single jersey outer. Prefect as a mid layer or a baselayer.
The raglan sleeves provide seamless shoulders while the flat lock stitching allows layering without bulky seams. The generous cuffs with thumb loops keep the sleeves in place and the high neck zipper allows venting when required but also traps in warmth and protects the neck area against cold or abrasive outer layers.
- Wool mesh lined
- Zip neck with generous back length
- Full zipper flap and zipper garage. No zipper exposed to bare skin.
- Long arms with long comfortable cuffs and thumb loops
- Seamless shoulders designed for load carrying
- Can be worn next-to-skin or as a midlayer
- Fabric weight:
- Outer: 170g/m2 = 7.2oz/yd2, 100% Merino Wool, Single jersey
- Liner: 120g/m2 = 5.1oz/yd2, 90% Merino Wool 10% Polyamide, Mesh knit
- Fit:Regular Fit
- Garment weight: 290g = 10.22oz (M)
- Micron: 18.5¬µ itch free merino
- Stitching: Flatlock chaffing free stitching, with extra strong thread and a tagfree neckline. No more irritations
- Designed for:Next-to-skin or as a midlayer
- Benefits: No melt or drip, no smell and super comfortable 365 days a year.
- Designed in the UK. Made in Lithuania
- Style Number:24021
- Machine wash 40°C (warm), line dry or tumble dry low heat.
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Who pays for international import taxes?
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes on receipt of the package in the destination country. The customer is responsible for any customs charges that may be applied to the shipment.
Brigantes Consulting Ltd has no control over these charges. Local customs offices determine these charges and Brigantes has no way of knowing what these charges may be in advance. Brigantes Consulting Ltd is not responsible for any actions taken by customs or the chosen package delivery service.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.