The Alpine Stretch Jacket from Montane's Tactical Range is a lightweight mountain shell.
- Constructed from a robust, two- way stretch fabric that is fast drying and durable with a light DWR finish
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable with three-point adjustment and wired peak
- Hood features rear cordlock adjustment kennel to prevent icing up
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Two map-sized mesh lined chest pockets for storage and additional venting
- Two zipped mesh-lined hand pockets for storage of essentials whilst on the move
- Two zipped sleeve pockets for storage and additional venting and Velcro patch for rank slide holders
- Full length two way YKK centre front zip with anti-snag baffle and wind-strip
- Low profile cuffs with grab tabs that can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
- ‘Kite Control’ split drawcord arrangement in the hem for ease of adjustment to the front or rear of the jacket with internal cord clip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.