Squeeze vest/plate carrier -17
The Squeeze ballistic protection and equipment carrying system allows you to adapt the protection and the carrying capacity to meet your needs while taking weight, heat stress and other challenges into account.
The parts can be combined in many different ways depending on the threat, the mission and the environment.
- The Squeeze comes in one plate carrier style, one vest and one long vest.
- The plate carrier and the two vests in combination with the side panel pouches (84-00984) will fit 90% of the users.
- The Squeeze sits very comfortably and tight on your body.
- It is easy to adjust in height and width, even when worn.
- The plate carrier is used either with the side panel pouch set or the quick-adjust set.
- Both options are attached with a zipper (86-01487) or Velcro (86-01488) in the front/side of the plate carrier to be easy to open or close.
- Foam ridges on the inside for increased ventilation, comfort and lower trauma. Compartments for ballistic panels and ceramic plates on the front and back.
- The bottom of the plate carrier is where the ballistic panels and plates are inserted or removed. This is also where you attach the groin protection when needed.
MOLLE webbing on the front and back. One attachment point on each shoulder for a repair buckle to attach a backpack. Two attachment points under the MOLLE webbings on the chest for repair buckles to attach the chest panel. An elastic cord is placed around the edge of the front to hold hydration tubes or cables.
Removable padded shoulder covers with cable channel and elastic loops for antennas.
Your radio earpiece can be placed under a flap in the shoulder cover when not in use.
Velcro patches on the front and back for name and unit patches.
The Squeeze can be carried in a system with the ballistic yoke, small ballistic sleeve set and ballistic groin protection set to make a really good protective set.
The product includes the following components:
- Front carrier.
- Back carrier.
- Left and right shoulder cover.
The closures, quick-adjust and side panel pouches are sold separately.
Squeeze Plate carrier: 17-00944-xx-001, Weight: 850 g
Squeeze Ballistic vest: 17-00944-xx-002, Weight: 900 g
Squeeze Long ballistic vest: 17-00944-xx-003, Weight: 1000 g
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.