The Idea behind The TARRA was to create a kind of hybrid “tunnel dome” model, with a tunnel tent’s usable roominess and the static strength of a dome. The resulting boxy inner tent has near vertical walls, while the four pole structure boasts five crossing points for an exceptionally strong structure. Like its “big brothers,” the 4 person Saitaris and 3 person Saivo, the 2 person Tarra is simple to pitch, makes a fine base camp tent, and is fully capable of taking on the most challenging weather.
So, as with the Saitaris and Saivo, the Tarra is often the choice of mountain climbers, and ski or paddle tourers. But its simplicity, strength and roominess also make it quite popular with travelers who take extended trips in remote, rugged locales, and with backcountry walkers, especially those who enjoy travelling in unruly conditions.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibules to be pegged, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Who pays for international import taxes?
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes on receipt of the package in the destination country. The customer is responsible for any customs charges that may be applied to the shipment.
Brigantes Consulting Ltd has no control over these charges. Local customs offices determine these charges and Brigantes has no way of knowing what these charges may be in advance. Brigantes Consulting Ltd is not responsible for any actions taken by customs or the chosen package delivery service.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.