TIGER - Big Cat Long Sleeve Zip Top
The updated Tiger offers all the benefits of the Panther but with the convenience of a zip neck with zipper garage, ideal for venting heat away or for added protection against cold around the neck. The Tiger features a single panel under each arm to remove the abrasion caused by seams or fabric joins. Added comfort comes from having no labels on the inside and long cuffs with thumb loops on the sleeves that stay in place even when you're stretching.
The Tiger is a useful garment if you are going to be going through regular sweat / stand cycles as the merino fibre and garment styling will help regulate your body temperature.
- Zip neck, with zipper garage, with generous back length
- Long arms with long comfortable cuffs and thumb loops
- Seamless shoulders designed for load carrying
- Seamless underarm for no chaffing
- Looks great as a long sleeve top and functions as a perfect base layer
- Fabric weight:170g/m2 = 5.0oz/yd2
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Fabric: 100% Merino Wool, Jersey Knit
- Garment weight: 252g = 7.15oz (M)
- Micron: 18.5 micron itch free merino
- Features: Zip neck with generous back length. Long arms with long comfortable cuffs. Seamless underarm for no chaffing and seamless shoulders designed for load carrying.
- Stitching: Extra strong tread in the stitching and a tagfree neckline. No more irritations
- Designed for: Comfortable long sleeve zip top, or can be worn under your uniform
- Benefits: No melt or drip, no smell and super comfortable 365 days a year
- Style Number: 21021
- Machine wash 40°C (warm), line dry or tumble dry low heat.
Shipping and returns
- Same day shipping. Order before 1500 UK time
- Free shipping on all UK orders over ¬£50 and International orders over ¬£100
- Hassle free returns
|Destination||Time (Working Days)||Cost|
|United Kingdom||4 - 5 DAYS from despatch||FREE|
|Europe||4 - 12 DAYS from despatch||£18.00|
|Rest of the World||5+ Days from despatch||£25.00|
How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number (for tracked services) and tracking link where you will be able to keep up to speed with progress. Brigantes despatches orders Monday to Friday and endeavours to despatch the same day of order if placed before 1200 GMT.
Who pays for international import taxes?
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes on receipt of the package in the destination country. The customer is responsible for any customs charges that may be applied to the shipment.
Brigantes Consulting Ltd has no control over these charges. Local customs offices determine these charges and Brigantes has no way of knowing what these charges may be in advance. Brigantes Consulting Ltd is not responsible for any actions taken by customs or the chosen package delivery service.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product. Please contact us.